The following general measures will be applied at the District:
Following Sonoma County Protocols Requirements:
- Signage must be posted at each public entrance of the District to inform anyone entering that they must:
- Perform the symptom check prior to entering the facility (including the symptoms that are to be assessed for);
- Not enter the facility if they have any symptoms;
- wear a facial covering over their mouth and nose while indoors;
- sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue, or, if not available, into one’s elbow; and
- not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Anyone coming to a District site must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering a District-owned, leased, or maintained facility. Anyone with symptoms or a temperature of 100.4 degrees or more is not allowed in the facility.
- Breakrooms, bathrooms, and other common areas are being disinfected frequently. The District will procure unscented products as possible.
- Anyone coming onto a district site must follow all requirements in this plan.
- If there is a positive or suspected COVID-19 case after onsite access, please follow the Confirmed Positive COVID-19 Case protocols.